Detail papers are thin, semitranslucent sketching papers that can be used for various specialized drawing requirements.
Detail Tracing Paper 53gsm
$32.70 – $261.60 Ex GST
- Material: Paper
- Paper Type: Lightweight & Translucent [Semi-Transparent]
- Product Type: Sheets of Paper
- Brand: Gateway
- Use With: Ink, Pen and Pencil
- Colour: White
- Thickness: 53gsm
- Sizes: A1, A2, A3 & A4.
- No. of Sheets: 200 Sheets Pack
- Uses: ideal for preliminary drawings, technical renderings, sketching, planning, photo albums and interleaving. Acid free and archival.
Detail papers are thin, semi-translucent sketching papers that can be used for various specialised drawing requirements.
They are mainly used for preliminary drawings in architecture, drawing, and planning. Detail paper and other similar options are ideal for technical drawing, sketching, development drawings, and detailed preliminary renderings.
We provide Detail Paper from the brand Gateway. It is a 53gsm smooth and lightweight paper which is softer than tracing paper, and suitable for use with pencils, pens and ink. Our Gateway Detail paper is available various sizes, including A1, A2, A3, and A4, with A2 detail paper being our high-selling product variation.
A4, A3, A2, A1